Ask the Experts
Most popular non-surgical, non-invasive procedure for hair loss is Scalp Micropigmentation.
Scalp micropigmentation is both science as well as art. It involves the modern technology of the latest machines and the artistic instinct of the specialist to recognize the natural directions and color of the hair. It uses tiny micro needles to deposit the natural pigment into the epidermal layer of the skin of the scalp.
It is useful for both males and females. It creates the appearance of tiny hair follicles and gives a thicker and fuller hair look in a painless manner and less time as compared to other surgical and non-surgical procedures. The Best Hair Transplantation in Delhi NCR.
It is beneficial for people:-
- Who want a perfect shaven head look
- Who are too young for hair transplant to camouflage FUT scars
- Who have insufficient donor area for transplant
- Who oppose surgical procedures
- Who oppose hair patches or wigs
It usually requires 3 sittings at a gap of 10-14 days between each sitting.